Do you know an individual, business, organisation, government department, program or initiative working in the Northern Territory that demonstrates outstanding commitment to assisting people with disability achieve their goals in employment, sport, art, culture and life?
Nominate them now for the 2019 Northern Territory Disability Services and Inclusion Awards!
The eight 2019 Award categories are:
- Emerging Leader
- Excellence in Improving Learning and Development
- Excellence in Improving Participation
- Excellence in Promoting Community Awareness
- Excellence in Innovation
- Excellence in Advocacy and Promotion of Human Rights
- Excellence in Strategy that improves Access and Inclusion
- Outstanding Disability Service Employee
The 2019 Overall Award for Excellence will be chosen from the category winners and presented by the Award’s Major Sponsor, Northern Territory Government’s Department of Health.
Nomination information and forms can be found on the Awards website ntdsa.org.au
Nominations close 5pm Tuesday 24 September 2019.