An NDIS Commission Provider Alert issued today contains information from the Australian Department of Health about the vaccination rollout for providers under Phase 1a.
To support the roll out of the NDIS in the Darwin Urban area, APM will be conducting free community events for people with disabilities, carers and families across the region.
Come along to meet some of APM’s Local Area Coordinators to learn about NDIS eligibility, assistance to access the scheme, to navigate supports and services available in the community.
Click here for more information
Please call us directly on 1300 276 522 if you would like to join us at one of these events or if you would like contact with one of our Local Area Coordinators but nothing currently listed in your area.
To request an NDIS representative to speak at an event, please fill out the NDIA speaker form.
The new Supported Independent Living provider pack is now available.
Seeking expressions of interest to form a National Learning and Development Community of Practice; open to training/learning professionals and NDS staff nationally. Read more
Two new factsheets have just been added to the Quality and Safeguards Resource Hub Read more
- A snapshot of the current cases across Australia, and an overview of the cases in the NT
- An update from Minister Gerald McCarthy regarding a Safe Stay Plan for Remote Community Visitors
- Links to new resources developed for providers and people with disability
- A reminder from the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- Information on short courses for upskilling or reskilling your staff
The Australian Disability Commissioner, Ben Gauntlett has launched the Entrepreneurs with Disability Report for the University of Technology Sydney.