The Community Benefit Fund we will be holding information sessions for not-for-profit organisations who would like information on what grant funding might be available to them. Session will be held throughout the Territory and there is no need to RSVP as all are welcome:
Information for session times:
* Katherine: Monday 13 January 2020 at Knotts Crossing – 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
* Nhulunbuy: Thursday 16 January 2020 at Walkabout lodge – 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
* Alice Springs: Monday 3 February 2020 at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel Alice Springs – 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
*Tennant Creek: Tuesday 4 February 2020 at Bluestone Motor Inn – 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
* Darwin: Thursday 6 February 2020 at Museum and Art Gallery of the Northern Territory – 12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
*Palmerston: Tuesday 11 February 2020 at Rydges Palmerston –12pm, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm
We are also pleased to advise that the following grant rounds are now open and accepting applications from eligible Territory based not-for-profit organisations.
Major Community Grants – from $15,001 to $250,000
- Major Community Events Grants – from $15,001 to $250,000 per year for up to three years
- Vehicle Gifting Grants – Ex NT Fleet Vehicles
Applications will be accepted until 28 February 2020 with results expected to be notified by 30 April 2020.
Also our Minor Community Grants (from $1 – $15,000) are open at all times with notification of results due four weeks after your application is lodged.